BRANSON SHENANIGANS is the only RV Park which is within walking distance of "The Strip" and yet is surrounded by woods so it is embracingly quiet throughout the day.
- There are about 18 shows within a 3 to 15 minute walk. We would be happy to help line up shows for you upon your arrival and pass along the savings coupons we have to many of the theaters.
- Within a 10 minute walk there are many restaurants and great shopping.
- If you are interested in fishing, we are just a few minutes drive to two different lakes...one known for it's trout, the other for bass.
- The nearest golf course is just five minutes from Branson Shenanigans.
- We are within a short stroll to Ripley's Believe It or Not, and The Toy Museum.
- Family attractions such as White Water (water/amusement park), miniature golf, bumper boats, and go-cart tracks are just a few blocks away.
Green Mountain Drive is a road which parallels the strip on the South side and comes within one block of our park. This road is a convenience for our guests as it permits access to many theaters and restaurants while avoiding the traffic on Rt. 76.
There is shuttle which services all the RV parks and motels. Because we are so close to "the strip" the fee to most anything within the city limits runs only about $5/person each way. There are only three or four RV parks for which this applies...the other parks on the outskirts of town would have a higher fee for riding the shuttle.
We can also line up a rental car for you if needed.
We appreciate your interest in Branson Shenanigans RV Park and hope this information will answer any questions you might have. We look forward to meeting you should you choose our RV park for your stay in Branson.